Extraordinary Fishing in the Pacific Northwest
Have you been dreaming of an Alaska luxury fishing vacation? Look no further than the calm waters of British Columbia, Canada in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Sunds Lodge is your dream fishing vacation come true. In the calm waters of BC's Inside Passage, an area so beautiful the cruise ships chart their course through here, you will find us on quaint Malcolm Island. Come and be our guest and you will experience:
- fully-guided daily fishing led by experienced, licensed guides
- 1st class fishing boats with gear, enclosed cabins and private bathrooms
- all-inclusive resort with 5-course dinners, hot tub, sauna, bicycles, sea kayaks and trails
- memories and friendships to last a lifetime.
Experience the Northern Vancouver Island difference:
- fish for salmon, halibut and other native species in the calm waters of the Inside Passage
- immerse yourself in the breathtaking natural beauty
- view extraordinary wildlife including Orca and Humpback whales, dolphins, sea lions, bald eagles and more.