Sund's Lodge...An Extraordinary Vancouver Island Fishing Lodge
Have you been dreaming of an Alaska luxury fishing vacation or salmon fishing at a Vancouver Island fishing lodge? Look no further than Sund's Lodge in the calm waters of British Columbia, Canada in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Sunds Lodge is your dream fishing vacation come true. In the calm waters of BC's Inside Passage, an area so beautiful the cruise ships chart their course through here, you will find us on quaint Malcolm Island. Come and be our guest and you will experience:
- fully-guided daily fishing led by experienced, licensed guides
- 1st class fishing boats with gear, enclosed cabins and private bathrooms
- all-inclusive resort with 5-course dinners, hot tub, sauna, bicycles, sea kayaks and trails
- memories and friendships to last a lifetime.
Experience the Northern Vancouver Island fishing lodge difference:
- fish for salmon, halibut and other native species in the calm waters of the Inside Passage
- immerse yourself in the breathtaking natural beauty
- view extraordinary wildlife including Orca and Humpback whales, dolphins, sea lions, bald eagles and more.
The Sund's Lodge Fish Guarantee
At Sund’s Lodge, we guarantee you’ll go home with fish.
We’ve all been there. You have a great day fishing only to have to release some (or all) of the day’s catch because that type of fish has been closed. It’s a bummer – especially if you’ve traveled far or have limited time to spend on the water.
That’s why we’re introducing the Sund’s Lodge Fish Guarantee for all of our guests in 2018. Here’s how it works: If you have to release a fish, or even if your fish count is just a little low, we’ll make sure you go home with a box of salmon: about 25 pounds worth of fish (pre-filet weight).
Don’t need the help? No problem. You’ll just take your own fish home. But if you do, we’re here with some salmon for you, so you’ll have plenty to share with friends back home. How can we do this? Our family’s first business is Barlean’s Fisheries, so we’re getting fish in throughout the season, and we’re happy to share. We’ll even try to give you an assortment of various salmon, depending on what’s in season.
And don’t worry: if you DO need to catch and release (or just prefer to), we’ll snap a few photos of you with your prize catch first, so bragging rights are guaranteed, too.